Thursday 3 March 2011

Oh Buddy!

I received a parcel from Kathleen's faithful companion Buddy, this afternoon. My lovely postman Gordon actually laughed; he saw my eyes light up at the parcel for me - over the last few weeks parcels and deliveries have been for Mr Dunnit as he sets up his new business, so this was a real treat for me - and Gordon - 'spect he's very fed up with my pouty face!
The photo of course, does no justice to Buddys generosity. I'm a bit scared to get in on the detail in case Kathleen realises quite what he sent and wants me to give it back! A lovely load of embellishments and papers and even Kath's December 25th wall tile - she threatened to give it away, but to be honest, I didn't believe she's be able to! Am really chuffed with this win - just goes to show that leaving a comment is a treasure in more ways than one! Thanks Buddy, and Kath, I'm truly going to enjoy using these pieces.

20 comments:

Sue said...

Oh lovely goodies hun, enjoy ya candy, happy playing, sue,x

Helen said...

How gorgeous - what a wonderful prize. Hope to see some wonderful things you make with them very soon!

SusanLotus said...

It´s always a very special feeling to receive scrap candy! Hope you´ll be having fun with these :)

Anonymous said...

lucky you - looks like a big bundle of goodness there.
x Tricia

donnalouiserodgers said...

looks like another venture into shabby chic TH territory to me...

oneoff said...

Buddy's a very talented packer...and how kind of him and Kath. What a lovely delivery!

Smudgemakes said...

How lovely! Congratulations on your win!! Enjoy!

Chrysalis said...

'What goes around comes around', they say. Well, it's true in your case - you are a very generous lady, and you deserve it. Enjoy! xx

Kyla said...

ooh, what a lovely parcel, and do I spy some tim holtz tissue tape in there? Nice!
kyla

misteejay said...

All those lovely goodies...enjoy.

Toni :o)

RosA said...

Ooooh, what a lovely, lovely mail day!

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Oh, a real Buddy there what awesome loot! smashing I call it! well done you Julia you dunnit again!! (sigh! dreadful pun, huh!)
love Shaz in Oz.x
ps wish my postie would drop me some loot too soon.. all in good time - things come those who wait, as mother would've said..

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wow, those goodies would definitely make my eyes light up! congratulations!

Kath Stewart said...

so glad that it travelled well...enjoy big hugs from Buddy & Mum xxx

Scrapcat 1 said...

what a fabulous parcel to receive can't wait to see what you do with it all.

Linby said...

Oooh lucky you - enjoy.
Linbyx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh lots of lovely goodies there Julia, have fun with them :-)
Anne xx

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

You have a lot of goodies to keep you busy, have fun creating.

Sarn said...

Wahooo . . . what a lovely thing to arrive in the post.
Congrats.
Hugs, Sandra

Lyn said...

Now that's what I call a friend! I'm afraid i resort to eBay when I feel the need for parcels - yours is a much nicer one!